This session on overcoming objections focuses on handling the questions and concerns that customers have that makes them reluctant to buy. Objections are nothing to be worried about. They are a normal part of the sales process – people want to be sure that they are doing the right thing before they buy, so want to have all their questions answered and concerns addressed.
This Power Hour focuses on understanding the drivers behind different types of objection, and examines techniques for overcoming them without making the customer feel coerced into a sale.
In particular, by the end of the Power Hour you will be able to:
- Describe the different types of objection, and what is driving them
- Explain different techniques for overcoming objections, and when each is useful
- Use different techniques for overcoming objections.
Overcome Objections - PDF Version
The outline of this session is as follows:
- Welcome and Objectives
- Types of Objection - Trainer input and group exercise
- 2 Further OPTIONAL exercises to explore the main types of objection
- 2 techniques for ocercoming objections - KLIPS and the Empathy Loop - Trainer led discussion followed by practical exercise
- The Feel Felt Found technique (Optional)
- Make it work at work